Apple Pay becomes more useful with smartwatch and the easiest way also. Apple Pay only works with Apple gadgets that you use in daily life.Through Apple pay, you can send or receive money in messages. Apple Pay is secure to use debit or credits cards to your watch, and you can also add your physical card information in this.
Steps for adding cards to Apple Pay for Apple Watch
To make payment through Apple Pay on a smartwatch, firstly your bank need to support payment services. In Apple support website you can get the latest information by becoming a member of Apple Pay banks. Here are the steps to add new cards to be sure whether your bank supports the protocol.
1. Start the Watch application on your iOS.
2. Click the My Watch option.
3. Press the Wallet and Apple Pay.
4. Click Add Card in Payment Card option.
5. Press Continue.
6.Click Enter Card Details or grasp your iPhone above your credit card to scan information.
7. Insert your card’s Security Code.
8. Click Next.
9. Press Add
10. Click Confirm
11. Click Text Message, Email, or Call to mail you a verification message.
12. Click Next.
13. Type the verification code.
14. Click Next.
15. Press Done.
Steps for Using Apple Pay on Apple Watch
We can make payment through Apple Pay in our Smartwatch by default card:
1. Double-click the side button and hold the display of Smartwatch by using default card
2. Wait until you feel to confirm your payment. Hit the Digital crown to go back.
We can make payment through Apple Pay in our Smartwatch with the different card:
1. Double-click the side button on your Smartwatch.
2. Move left or right to select the card you want to use.
3. Wait until you feel to confirm your payment. Hit the Digital crown to go back.
Graccey Leio is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup