Twitter and Facebook both are two different branches of social media. On both of these, you can connect and share your views, ideas, information, news and other similar stuff with a large group of peoples. Both have their different features and are beneficial in their ways. On Facebook, you have friends as an audience, and on Twitter, your audience is your followers. Users can express their views on both by the different way on Facebook you can react, comment and share and on Twitter you can reply, retweet and marked as favorite.
Linking your two account makes things a bit easier for the user as what users update on one social network simultaneously appears on the other linked account; it means you are digitally present in two platforms at the same time.
Here are the guidelines to link your Twitter account with your Facebook account:
- Sign in into your Twitter account.
- Tap on your ‘Profile Icon.’
- Select ‘setting’ into the drop-down menu.
- In the left-hand side Menu, click on the ‘Apps.’
- Select the blue option ‘connect to Facebook.’ If you’re not logged in to Facebook with the account, you want to link, and then login into Facebook with that account.
- Read the pop-up window asking you to grant a few permissions. To continue, confirm it.
- Click ‘Ok’ for confirmation.
After confirmation, your Twitter account will get linked with your Facebook account. Now, your Tweets and Retweets will appear on your Facebook Timeline. If your Tweets are not posted automatically on your Facebook wall, then make sure to check the box of ‘Post your Tweets to Facebook’ in your Twitter app settings. You can control who can see your Tweets and Retweets.
- Go to ‘Facebook Application Setting’ of your Facebook account.
- Click ‘Edit’ for the Twitter app and permit according to you to restrict who can see your Tweets and Retweets on your Facebook wall.