iPhone has a feature of customizing your iOS, and it makes it easier to look for some handy options. If you have not used this type of function in your iPhone or have not tried till today, then custom vibration sounds is an excellent way to know who is calling you. If you keep your iPhone in your bag or pocket and don’t want to keep it on your hand or take out of your pocket during an urgent work or in any other situation, then it will be worth to create custom patterns.
Most of the iPhone users like to live their lives in vibration mode, and they put their iPhone on vibration mode when they are busy at that time to get bothered by incoming calls, messages, and notifications. But iOS lets you make custom vibrate patterns; with the help of this you can better identify the incoming alert.
The methods are given below to make a New Vibration Pattern in iOS:
1. Using iPhone 7 and 8
- Go to “Settings “application on your iPhone.
- Go down and click on Sound and Haptics be sure to check to Vibrate on Silent is enable if not Vibrate on Ring too.
- Press Ringtone
- Tap Vibration.
- Click Create New Vibration. On the last of the screen you will find this.
- Press the grey display in the rhythm that you wish the vibration to appear. Click Stop, after that Play to check it, or Record to try again.
- Press “Save”. It is located in the top right of the display to save your vibration setting. Name it and then keep it.
- A new custom alert will show up in the menu list now.
2. Using iPhone 6 and older models
- Click the setting application from your gadget’s home display.
- Press “Sounds” from the settings application.
- Press the “Vibration” button under Vibration pattern located at the bottom of the Ringtone page.
- Click the “Create New Vibration” button under “Custom”.
- Hit the display to record a new pattern. Directly click your finger on the screen in the pattern you wish to a create vibration for.
- Press “Save”. It is located in the upper right of the display.
Type a name for your new vibration and press the “Save” tab. You can now create your new custom vibration from the “Vibration” button into the “Custom” option. For a particular alert, you can create your custom pattern with the related application as like Contacts in your iPhone.
Graccey Leio is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.