Some users are complaining that some of the apps on their iPhone and iPad are automatically playing videos by default. They are getting irritated with this issue because their battery is draining faster due to unplanned data and bandwidth usage. No doubt, automatically play can also be distracting and troublesome. If you are looking for any solution for this issue then this post will help you to disable the video. You will see this is really very helpful sometimes to see how an app works or what it looks like in the App Store.
Note- The video autoplay feature in the App Store, and the ability to disable it available only in an iOS 11.
Steps to Disable Video Autoplay in the App Store:-
- To disable video autoplay in the App Store you need to tap on the Settings options on your Home screen.
- Move to the Settings screen and tap on the iTunes & App Store option here.
- Then you will tap on the Video Autoplay.
- After that, you will notice that the setting is On by default.
- Now, you will need to tap on the Off option to completely disable Video Autoplay.
Still, If you want to see any videos play in the App Store automatically, but you don’t want that the videos using up bandwidth and data then you need to tap on the Wi-Fi Only.
You will get a message on the Video Autoplay settings screen that Autoplay temporarily turns off if you are low on battery power or a slow internet connection. But it is not able to save information and bandwidth usage. So you may still want to disable Video Autoplay completely.
In case if you have to change your mind and want to see videos automatically play in the App Store again, then you can simply turn on the setback.
How to turn off the Video Autoplay in LinkedIn?
- To do this, you need to launch the app and then tap on your profile picture in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Then you need to tap on the gear icon in the upper corner.
- Move to the settings screen and tap on the Autoplay videos here.
- Then you need to tap on the never Autoplay videos in order to completely turn-off the videos.
Because of any reason, if you want to see videos play automatically in the App Store, but you don’t want the videos using up bandwidth and data then you can tap on the Wi-Fi Only.
How to Disable Video Autoplay on YouTube?
The video autoplay feature on YouTube queues other related videos and automatically plays the next video when the one you are watching the ends. You can cancel the upcoming video, but you will get only a few seconds to do it before playing the video.
If you are looking for a way to remove this feature then, it’s a very easy process to disable it.
Turn-off the video autoplay perform the same as using YouTube in a browser on your computer system. When you tap on a video in the app that time, you will get an Autoplay slider button to the right of Up next. You need to tap on the slider button after that this feature will disable.